BELTRAMI COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS/SOUTH MAIN GATE Saturday, August 15, 2020
SETUP- 8:30AM-10 AM DRIVE THROUGH VOTING: 10AM-Noon NO FEES
Enter one exhibit per category. Exhibitors must pre-register. First and second place prizes will be awarded and a Best of Show Award. Exhibitors, upon arrival, will be assigned marked slots on the Fairgrounds and must stay with their vehicle and exhibit. Covid 19 guidelines must be followed including social distancing.
Citizens are invited to drive through and vote on each category. Ballots and maps will be issued at the South gate upon entry and collected at the same upon exit. Swag bags will be distributed upon completing the tour and submitting ballots.
Categories (must include flowers in each - vegetables or vegetation also welcome)
1. Hanging basket, provide your own display hook
2. Patio pot, minimum 18” tall
3. Decorated chair, minimum 18” tall and 3 plants/vegetation from your garden
4. Garden creation: A). Scarecrow or B). Comic strip character. Must be handmade, able to sit and stand and life size. Vegetation not needed for this exhibit.
5. Garden art: unique decoration including plants of choice that serve as art in your garden. Example: wheelbarrow, plant stand, etc.
EXHIBITORS must pre-register by going to https://www.beltramicountyfair.org, download form from the Blooming Trails event on the Horticulture page, complete it and mail to:
Beltrami County Fair Office,
7223 Fairgrounds Rd NW,
Suite 7B, Bemidji MN 56601
or email to email@example.com or, if you do not have a computer, call Frankie at the Extension Office 444-5722 and you will be assisted with registration.